Bryson Speas Signed Football Helmet Card
This rare and first-ever signed Animated NFT minted by Bryson Speas commemorates North Carolina State’s 2022 college football series appearance. This beautiful piece of Digital Memorabilia represents a historic moment in time and is sure to be coveted for generations to come.
Available: In stock
• Starter at right tackle in every game of 2021.
• A veteran of 49 career games, he’s started 26.
• In for a career-high 85 snaps vs. Clemson.
• Started at right tackle vs. Pitt, Virginia, UNC, Miami, FSU & Liberty at left guard vs. Duke.
• Played 29 snaps at guard and 36 at tackle vs. Miami.
• Had three pancake blocks in just 16 snaps in the opener.
• Started six of the last seven games of the season.
• Starting right guard at Boston College, he played that position early in the season.
• Starter at right tackle for the last five contests.
• Backup guard, he saw increased action at the end of the season.
• Played 45 of his 57 snaps this season in the last six games, including a high of 19 snaps vs. ECU.
• Redshirted the season at offensive guard.
• Played OT at Dudley High School for coach Stephen Davis.
• Career stats: Recorded 74 pancake blocks in 27 games.
• Senior stats: Had 47 pancake blocks.
• Dudley finished 15-1 and won the NC 4A state title with a 54-0 championship win at Carter-Finley Stadium. Dudley was ranked as the top high school team in North Carolina - regardless of classification.
• Dudley also won the state title his freshman year, that game was also played at Carter-Finley.
• Dudley was conference champion all four years of his prep career.
• Team captain as a senior.
• Honors: AP and NC Preps all-state selection. A three-time all-conference selection. Invited to play in the 2016 Shrine Bowl, but Dudley advanced to the state title game.
• Rankings: No. 38 player in North Carolina by rivals.com. No. 118 offensive tackle nationally by scout.com, the No. 3 OT in NC.
• Weighed in at 265 when he arrived in 2017, he is now up to 310.
• Major: Earned his degree in psychology in December of 2021.